Who am I?
My name is Robert Oosthout, married and proud stepfather of three, living in Harderwijk.
In daily life I am an attorney at law, mediator, published author and public speaker. I support clients in family law and inheritance cases, immigration law, employment law and real estate law. Mijn vision is: tough on the business – humane with the people.
What are your reasons to use me as your lawyer?
1. I always stand behind the client.
2. You have clarity in advance.
3. I have affinity with financial data, which is handy in dealing with entrepreneurs, in divorce cases and in inheritance cases.
4. I have a huge network. think about accountants, fiscalistsn, notaries, financial planners, bankers, insurance brokers, investors, merger- and acquisition specialists, (para)medics, entreperneurs in building and construction, horeca, politicians , etc.
5. I am flexible and always think in scenario’s.
6. I use language not only to win and also to create new opportunities in the domains of health, finance, sustainablity, marketing and product development.
7. I Always take into account the people, the process and the result.
8. I like effectiveness.
Clients describe me as passionate, committed, the right solution at the right time, cost conscious and driven. In the end it is all about your rights.
I am happy when you are.
you can count on it!
I consider my ability to arouse enthousiasm among my people the greatest asset that I possess and the way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement. There is nothing else that so kills the ambition of a person as criticism from superiors. i never critisize anyone. I believe in giving a person incentive to work. So I am anxious to praise but low to find fault. If I like anything I am hardy in my approbation and lavish in my praise.
Charles Schwab, CEO of US Steel and later Betlehem Steel.
Meer weten? Ga naar www.oosthoutadvocatuur.nl, zie knop rechts in de kantlijn op de homepage.